Geobags are small soil containers that made of either woven or non-woven geotextile, used for slope protection and river engineering. Geobags, also known asGeotextiles Bags, Geotextile Sand Containers or Woven / Non Woven Geobags, are filled with locally available sand and stitched manually on site to form a bag. The Geotextiles Bag can also includes a protection layer which is elevated UV resistant and provides protection against vandalism.
Geotextiles Sand Containers are excellent erosion control, protection and force absorbant product, ideally for coastal, off-shore, waterfront, waterway structures, foundation and any applications that required exceptional protection, flexibility to conform to uneven terrain, long term durability and performance. The Geo Bags are environmental friendly whereby they allow vegetation that provides additional protection while creating a habitat zone.
- Erosion control, filtration and drainage in one product for coastal, off-shore, waterfront, waterway structures and foundation applications
- It includes UV resistance and an anti- vandalism protection layer
- Superior to woven geotextile bags for friction properties and abrasion resistance utilizes local fill materials
- Improves installation safety due to robust nonwovens
- Conforms to uneven terrain without sacrificing strength
- Environmentally smart: reduces carbon footprint, creates habitat zones, minimizes site disturbance
- Transforms eroison-prone soils into eroison-resistant systems
- Long-term durability and performance