Fibrotube, also known as Geotextile Tubes and Geotextile Container is prefabricated in cylindrical container form and made of high strength woven geotextile. Typically installed with a scour apron, it is an effective system for dredging application, dewatering and Coastal Protection application. The flexible fabric structure provides ready adaptation to various landforms and field conditions
Geotextile Tubes can be applied to civil engineering, environmental and hydraulic industries, including Coastal Protection, Beach Nourishment and restoration (coastline that washed by wave action); breakwaters and groins; ground reinforcement of civil engineering structures such as reclaimed land & artificial islands, formation of temporary roads & cofferdams, and dewatering of dredged materials & sludge.
- Optimized physical & hydraulic properties of the fabrics developed for the geotextile tube application
- Remarkable flexibility of the fabric structure providing ready adaptation to various landforms and field cobditions
- Special fabrics with higher permeability under the same AOS compared to other tubes
- Bi-axial strengthened fabrics available up to 300kN/m x 300kN/m
- High durability and seam strength allowing the stable formation of structures